We are very excited to announce that we will be able to run our summer camps this year!!
We have been working hard at Active HQ to ensure we are able to operate a fun and inspiring summer programme as safely as is possible given the current circumstances.
In our response to Covid-19, alongside our venues we have developed new policies and procedures that will be available, in full, on our website from Tuesday 9th June. The core policies are as follows;
- Reduced capacity at all venues
- Parents asked to complete Health declaration for each child before start of camp
- Children's temperatures to be taken at registration
- Group 'Bubbles' to be created so that friends are kept together throughout the week & so that large groups of children are not mixing
- Hand sanitizer provided to all children before registration, pre & post lunch & at end of day.
Current Summer Venues:
With everything that's been going on we haven't had time to announce that we will be taking over the running of camps at UCS Active. Most of you will be familiar with UCS Active as the Community Gym located at the UCS Senior School, just 5 minutes walk from Hampstead Village. Whilst the Gym remains closed to public this summer, we will have use of;
- Large Sports Hall
- Dance Studio
- Craft room
- 2 x outdoor tennis courts
At St Michael's we will have access to a range of indoor and outdoor facilities including
- 4 acres open green space
- Indoor space for Arts & Crafts
- Large indoor Cafeteria
- Sports hall
- Cricket pavilion
- Outdoor classroom
We can't wait to see you all again this summer. As always if you have any questions regarding camp or any other of our activities please give us a call on 07739388553 or email us at email@example.com