COVID-19 Policy and Procedures
In order to mitigate the risk of infection we will be implementing the following procedures during the camps:
- All sites will be professionally cleaned before camp starts.
- Providing hand sanitiser throughout the day (subject to availability), for use before and after activities.
- Mandatory hand washing before and after snack/lunch times.
- Enhanced cleaning regimes targeting high use areas with full disinfection of surfaces at the end of each day.
- All parents must complete a Health Declaration Form before attending camp to minimise the spread of COVID-19.
Any children exhibiting flu-like symptoms will be carefully monitored with parents/guardians informed accordingly.
If your child is sick, please do not bring them to camp due to risk of infection.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more, please fill in the contact form below and a member of our team will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, please check out FAQs page for more information.